Not really any surprises with the nominations here:
1. Jeremy Howe – doing what he does best, intercept marking and getting into great places. Even the odd mix up with Dusty. Collingwood were under siege in the second half and Howe was the saviour.
2. Steele Sidebottom – hard to split from Pendlebury. Like Collingwood Sidebottom starred early but was less prominent in the second half. Got plenty of the ball and an early goal was telling.
3. Scott Pendlebury – the skipper got going when things got tough in the second half. He found space where others couldn’t (and didn’t BT tell us).
4. Taylor Adams – Grundy wasn’t far off here but Adams got going early as well and kicked the first goal for what seems like months (actually it was months). Was good early but also as things got difficult later in the game.
5. (Special mention) It could also have been DeGoey had two or three of his four shots gone through the big opening.
Bleed Black and White? Be sure to join the conversation online by liking us on Facebook.